Sunday, June 24, 2012

Make Your Mascara Work



To achieve the best mascara look, I prefer to use Maybelline's Falsies Mascara (very black) in conjunction with Maybelline's Mega Plush Mascara (very black).  I do two light coats of Falsies and one coat of Mega Plush to maximize my eyes.  Doing so allows me to create the glamorous look of false eye lashes without looking so fake.  I often get asked if I am using false eye lashes, and my answer is always "no."  This is my trick, and I swear by it.  One thing I really do love about both of these is that they look great on their own for a less dramatic touch.  I also really love the fact that they, not only are inexpensive, but also do not clump right away---like many brands promising the same look---so purchasing both together is quite worth it and cost effective.

What I love:

*Eyes appear wider and more awake.
*Cost effective way to achieve dramatic false eye lash look.
*Lasts all day and night.
*Doesn't smear or smudge easily.
*Washes away cleanly.
*Can be worn alone or together to maximize your budget, purchase, and look.

Keep in mind:

*If you have lighter hair, then you may want to try a lighter shade of mascara---darker is more dramatic, however for blondes anywhere from brown to dark brown or brown/black would probably suffice.  Also, I would NOT use both of these together if you plan to use a waterproof mascara; using too many layers of waterproof mascara may require ripping your eyelashes out to remove the make-up if you choose to do so.

Oh, and the best part?  This is not just a Summer tip; this is an all-year-round tip!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment