Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Boots on a budget

I apologize for the lack in posting the past two days---it's been kind of hectic for this girl!

So, it's January, and we all know that Winter is a time for boots!  I don't know about you, but I love boots, and I also know that it can be very expensive to stock up a good boot collection.  Though, I suggest mixing up your collection with several boots that are inexpensive as well as a few splurges to give your look a nice edge, there is no shame in sticking to looks for less.  I'm only going to post photos of two boots that I personally love.  For less pricey footwear, I always go to ShoeDazzle.  If I'm tight on money I can still shop because all of their shoes are 40-50 dollars.  Typically shipping is free on purchases over $40, and their sale shoes are always great too---sometimes buy 1 get 1 free or half off.  Some fabulous deals, so go check them out!  Here are two of my favorite boots from Shoe Dazzle's boot selection:


These boots are $40 and $50 respectively.  Check them out!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment