Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter is sexy comfort

Now that we're into the new year we can also start padding our closets thank to all of the great sales going on right now!  I'm going to post a few items that I love from various sites & stores...some are full price and some are great steals!  Shopping in January, June, and October are the best times to mix up sale and full price pieces to give your closet the boost it needs to keep you looking fabulous year 'round.

1.  I am in love with this comfortable WildFox sweater.  It's $108 (which is affordable if you know anything about this brand), super cute, and comfy for Winter and Fall.  It can be purchased here, and is a great mix-in piece for sweat pants or yoga pants at home, but can be paired with leggings, jeans, etc for looking comfy, casual, and cute while out during the day.


2.  Okay, this includes a couple of items.  January and June are my favorite times to shop specifically because of the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale!  To go with the importance of feeling comfortable, yet still cute in the Winter, I am including a few PINK items here that I love.  I went with this collection, because though I did splurge on items from both Pink and Very Sexy, the Pink collection offers great sports and yoga bras that feel amazing for the gym, but look great under everything so you can wear them out.  There are also some great pajamas and lounge outfits too.  Also, last but not least, I should mention that Pink also has great sports team and collegiate wear.  Here are a few of my favorites!  They can be found in the Pink Sale Section...I'm not putting direct links past the main page because I think you should go look at all that is offered during this wonderful event!  I'm showing The VS Pink Yoga Push-up ($23.99); The VS Pink Perfect Zip Hoodie ($32.50); and The VS Pink Fitted Flare Pant ($32.50).


3.  Last but not least I'm posting two shops from Etsy where you can get some great accessories to help keep you warm in the Winter.  The first is Grace & Lace.  This shop makes the best leg warmers...all around $30-$40! They have several styles, I'm posting a photo of the Miss Molly leg warmers for $34. And the second is Nanokiki & Triko.  I love the gift set for $66.00, and it's available in several colors!


There you go!  These are only a few items, but they're great items to give your winter wardrobe the oomph it needs for the new year!

2 comments:

  1. $34 for those legwarmers is an awesome price if they're handmade. If I had money, I'd buy them just to have buttons on my legs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are handmade. They have other styles too. Love Etsy!

    ReplyDelete