Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 2013 Daily Treats 2

Okay, so this is not something very new at all, yet I still love this nail look.  Black matte nail polish with glossy black tips.  The black matte french manicure.  It can be done either of two ways.  With matte black polish, or with regular black polish and a matte top coat on the nail bed (excluding the tips), I like Essie, however the photo I am posting showcases OPI matte black polish.  This is not a photo of my nails, because in honesty I need to buy the top coat (I already have an excellent black polish--Licorice by Essie---so I will be doing this look using a matte top coat on part of my nails).  Once I test this look out for myself I will post my results.


Both Essie and OPI polishes run anywhere from $6-$8 depending on your place of purchase.  Have you tried this look?  Do you like it?  If you tried how did your nails come out?

No comments:

Post a Comment