Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2013 daily treats

I'm back!!

I apologize for the lack of posting in 2012.  I have just been thoroughly busy!!  However, now it is the beginning of a new year, and new blog posts too!

This entry is the first of a month long series I am going to be doing.  Everyday I will post one (or two if they go together) item(s) that I love.  Along with each item I will also post where to acquire my goodies...because what is the point of teasing people with items they cannot purchase?

Enough with the introductions.  Today's item is my new favorite jewelry set.  These two items are exquisite together, hence why I am posting both.  I am including a photo of each item & links to the sites/stores where you can make your purchases.





The Michael Kors Astor Buckle Bangle which you can get here and here.  You can apparently also go to Piperlime, Amazon or Zappos.  I just prefer these two major retailers.  This bracelet comes in silver, rose, gold, and gold/rose (which is what I have pictured because it is my favorite).  This retails for $95.  Very affordable.













My second item is the Michael Kors buckle 3 ring set.  It comes in gold, rose, and for a little more you can get the pave set rings.  I prefer the less flashy rose gold to go with my bracelet.  You can acquire this here.  Any of the style can also be purchased at Saks. $65 for gold or rose and $85 for the pave set.  Also, very affordable, and absolutely fabulous with the bangle.












 I hope you enjoyed these items!  Come back daily to see more finds & for other future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment