Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lotions, lotions, lotions.

I'm generally a total crazy person when it comes to lotions.  The reason for this is that I have such dry skin, especially during the colder months.  In fact, I tend to use a lotion in the morning and one in the evening just to keep my skin soft and supple.  I have really taken to using aromatherapy lotions in the morning and evening (an energizing orange ginger in the morning to wake me up and a soothing lavender chamomile in the evening to calm me down and put me to sleep).  These two lotions that I choose are from Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy.  They make me feel great, smell great, and my skin hasn't been getting dry!  Now, those are just my morning and evening.  I have one other lotion that I'm obsessed with:  Laura Mercier tarte au citron body souffle.  I'm in love with the sweet, but citrus-esque smell.  I like to use this one for going out, or during the day if my legs are dry.  And lastly I like to use Crabtree & Evelyn's La Source lotion on my feet during pedicures, or on my hands---I keep some of it on my bathroom vanity next to the hand soap. It has a great, clean smell and it keeps my hands from drying out after washing them.

So that is it.  Yes, I have 4 lotions that I use quite often.  Keep in mind that I really only use the two consistently   I'm not literally putting lotion on 30 times a day, as it may sound in this.   Photos of the lotions are displayed below.  Let me know if you use any of these, or try them.  What do you think?


3 comments:

  1. Screw Crabtree & Evelyn! I've found Caswell~Massey!

    This is seriously the best hand lotion I've found - it soaks in quickly with no greasiness and makes your hands feel almost literally like silk.

    http://www.caswellmassey.com/almond-aloe-hand-cream.aspx

    And for someone like me, who has trouble with smells, it's the least offensive smelling hand lotion I've found, which includes the kind which are "scentless".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOLY CRAP! It's on sale for $7 a tube! Cara, get it, get it! Grab two!

      Delete
  2. Damn you! I have such a lotion addiction lol. Trying it. I'll post about how I like it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete