Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Work out in style

So, with it being January and the time of resolutions, I thought an entry on how to look good at the gym would help any waning resolve you may have.

I'm going to do this by brand.  The first brand here is my favorite, Lucy.  Their pants are more comfortable, and fit better than any other pant I have ever owned.  They also last an extremely long while!  Definitely worth the money.  Here is a collage of a few of my fave. pieces.



1.  The Lucy Perfect Core Pant  $98.00 (and well worth every single red cent!)
2.  Race Your Heart Out Half-Zip  $89.00
3.  Cross Back Tank  $59.00
4.  Fit Squad Crop Pullover  $34.99 (hurry it's on sale!)


If you're unable to splurge on this amazing pair of workout pants, there is an alternative:  Walmart has some great yoga, dance and workout pants by Danskin that range from $12-$24.  I actually own a couple pairs that I bought so I wouldn't have to ruin my Lucy pants at work, or during hikes, rock wall climbing, etc.

As far as sports and yoga bras, well I wear only the Victoria's Secret Pink yoga push-up.  It is so comfortable, looks great, provides support, and I can wear it anytime, not just at the gym.  While you're on their site, check out their yoga gear too!  Victoria's Secret also makes some great workout gear!

Anyhow, that's how I try to get in a great workout, and still feel and look great!  I'll try and post an entry on some track suits, hoodies and sneakers that are great for working out, walking, hiking, etc in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment